The TriFREAKS Kirkland Triathlon offers Pacific Northwest locals, as well as visitors, a great day in beautiful Kirkland. Among all the wonderful local activities and sights to see, we are delighted to feature a sprint distance triathlon, duathlon and aquabike, a Try A Tri at the beautiful Juanita Beach Park in Kirkland Washington. The TriFREAKS Kirkland Triathlon will also feature a pre-race expo, post-race food, and more. Temperatures for September typically range in the 60s to 70s, and we’ve designed a bike ( 2 laps ) and run course that will have a little bit of everything. Expect some uphills, downhills and flat sections on both the bike and run. In general we’ve done our best to minimize the number of turns you have to take and are doing our best to work with the city to make this a fun, challenging and safe course.
NOTE: The City of Kirkland will produce a Kids Triathlon independent of this event. Please visit the City of Kirkland Kid’s Triathlon website or call 425-587-3300 for more information on the Kids Triathlon.
We are excited to announce that we are partnering with KITH (Kirkland Interfaith Transitions In Housing) this year as our fundraising non profit. KITH’s Vision is to assist individuals and families who are facing a crisis of homelessness by providing housing and services to help them become stable and self-sufficient. Giving them a fresh start to a new future.
KITH provides great services to the community and would greatly appreciate your support. Also, please, if you, or someone you know, is able to help at the Kirkland Triathlon, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always in need of more volunteers, and the more folks that help the more fun it becomes!
TriFREAKS Kirkland Triathlon Events:
- Individual Sprint Triathlon ~ .5 Mile Swim ~ 13.9 Mile Bike ~ 3.11 Mile Run*
- Relay Team Sprint Triathlon ~ .5 Mile Swim ~ 13.9 Mile Bike ~ 3.11 Mile Run*
- Individual Sprint Duathlon ~ 3.11 Mile Run ~ 13.9 Mile Bike ~ 3.11 Mile Run*
- Relay Team Sprint Duathlon ~ 3.11 Mile Run ~ 13.9 Mile Bike ~ 3.11 Mile Run*
- Individual Sprint Aquabike ~ .5 Mile Swim ~ 13.9 Mile Bike*
- Relay Team Sprint Aquabike ~ .5 Mile Swim ~ 13.9 Mile Bike*
- Try A Tri ~ .25 Mile Swim ~ 6.45 Mile Bike ~ 3.11 Mile Run
* Note: Military Discounts Available ( Valid Military ID Required)
The courses are great and we will offer all of you some great swag, post race food, and trophies. We’re working hard with the community to make this a fun, rewarding, competitive as well family centric event.
We’re super excited about The TriFREAKS Inc. Kirkland Triathlon, and about seeing all of you there! To register and get some great early bird rates click on the register now button!