There are several lodging options available close to the race start area. You can find a list of them at the following website: http://www.explorekirkland.com/Stay/hotels_motels.htm. Explore Kirkland is also a good site to find out what else there is to do in Kirkland, where to go eat and where to find entertainment. We look forward to seeing you here and hope you have a great stay!
Directions to the Kirkland Triathlon held at Juanita Beach Park:
Southbound on I-405:
- Head South on Interstate 405 towards Kirkland.
- Take Exit 20 ( NE 124th St. ).
- Turn right at the end of the off ramp, heading West on NE 124th St.
- Stay on NE 124th St. for approximately one mile, then turn left onto 100th Ave NE.
- Continue on 100th Ave NE, which turns into NE 120th Pl and then into 98th Ave NE.
- You will continue to follow this road for approximately .5 miles, at which point you will turn right onto NE Juanita Dr.
- Continue West on NE Juanita Dr. for .2 of a mile. Juanita Beach Park is on your left.
Northbound on I-405:
- Head North on Interstate 405 towards Kirkland.
- Take Exit 20A ( NE 118th St. ).
- Turn left at the end of the off ramp, heading West on NE 118th St.
- Stay on NE 118th St. for approximately one mile. Continue straight through the next major intersection.
- NE 118th St. turns into NE Juanita Dr. Continue West on NE Juanita Dr. for .2 of a mile. Juanita Beach Park is on your left.
Access to Juanita Beach Park via Local Back Roads:
- For directions on how to get to Juanita Beach Park via local back roads please use Google Maps by clicking here.