- Swim Start: East Crissy Field Beach, Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.
- Race Finish & Transition: Crissy Field (Near the Warming Hut), Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.
Note: Click Above Links for Directions
Event Cost & Registration:
For event registration fees please visit our registration provider by clicking on the “Register Now”. Athletes can register late during Packet Pick-Up with a $10 increase to price. There will be NO REGISTRATION ON RACE DAY. You must be at packet pick-up between 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. See the packet pick-up section for more info.
Your options to register are: Via Active.com below to the left, or RaceMine below to the right!
- Saturday, June 8th 2013:
- Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration: 2:00pm – 5:00pm at the Sports Basement, Presidio of San Francisco.
- Sunday June 9th, 2013: Race day!
- 6:00 am: PACKET PICKUP OPENS At Finish Transition Area
- 6:00 am: Both Transitions Areas Open
- 7:10 am: Transition Area 2 (Bike to Run) Closes for Race
- 7:10 am: All Athletes Must Move to T1 (Swim to Bike) / Swim Start
- 7:20 am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting at Swim Start
- 7:30 am: Olympic Swim Waves Start*
- 7:45 am: Sprint Swim Waves Start*
- 8:45 am: Swim Course Cut Off
- 9:30 am: Post Race Food Open! Bon Appetite!*
- 10:30 am: Sprint Distance Awards Ceremony
- 10:30 am: Bike Course Cut Off
- 11:00am: Olympic Distance Awards Ceremony
|Olympic Wave Times:
||Sprint Wave Times:
Course Cut Off Times:
Out of respect to the residents of the Presidio, and their need to use the roads as well, we are limited to shutting down the roads we use for the bike portion of the event until 10:30 am. If you are not done with the bike portion at this time we will unfortunately need to ask you to remove your bib number and timing chip and stop racing. To make sure you have plenty of time on the bike section, we are requiring participants to be able to finish their swim by 8:45 am.
Packet Pickup Information:
Recommended Packet Pick Up Saturday, June 8th, 2013 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm at the: Sports basement of Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.
NOTE: Everyone picking up their packets at Sports Basement will receive a 10% discount off all items purchased between the hours of 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Plus Sports Basement will provide drinks and snacks for all athletes!
Finally, Sports Basement can be a bit hard to find ( even though it is huge ), so make sure you go to their website (http://Sportsbasement.com) and get their address and directions.
Required Athletes Meetings: Informational athlete meetings for the runs will be held 15 minutes prior to start of the distance you are participating in.
Start Area Check In
Sunday, June 9th, 2013 at Crissy Field Transition Area (near the Warming Hut). Allow yourself enough set-up time to walk or otherwise get to the to swim start 3/4 miles away. One at East Chrissy Field (the swim to bike TA) by the swim area, and one at West Chrissy Field (the bike to run TA and finish area). Packet Pickup will be at the West Chrissy Field transition area.
Please note parking instructions for race day! TriFREAKS is not responsible for your vehicles should they be towed. The following three areas marked on the parking map below have been provided. If you decide to park in the “West Bluff” parking lot, you will not be able to move until the bike course has been cleared. Parking in any other areas is prohibited as it blocks parking for business tenants of The Presidio. We strongly encourage all of you to carpool and/or find other ways to get to the Presidio that do not require you to bring your vehicle.
IMPORTANT:Athletes that park in front of the businesses on the west end of Mason St. will prevent the start of the race until they have moved.
Lastly, the Presidio is under constant construction which has significantly impacted our parking and many roads that were open are now closed and vise versa. We encourage carpooling, walking and biking to the store and checking the road closures before driving in: http://www.presidioparkway.org/updates/