We Still Need Volunteers: Be a part of the athletes’ journey as they reach their goals and cross the finish line. This event cannot happen without the support of volunteers like you! If you can help set up before the event, break down after the event, or during the event. Let us know by emailing us at volunteer@TriFREAKS.com. Friends and family are welcome to help as well, and the more support we have the better your experience as the athlete will be as well. All volunteers get: Volunteer T-Shirt, Event & Festival Atmosphere, Post Race Food, experience organizing events, discounts on our events and other benefits. An overview of what to expect can be found at: http://trifreaks.com/volunteer/.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to seeing you all at the race!
Thank you for registering for Federal Escape Triathlon! We are looking forward to seeing all of you and to a great event on Saturday August 3rd, 2013!
There are still slots left for the Sprint & Olympic distances! Invite your friends to join you!
Important event reminders:
- PLEASE NOTE: Packet pickup & Late Registration will be held on Friday, August 2nd from 5pm-8pm at Five Mile Lake Park in Auburn, WA Five Mile Park is located at: 36429 44th Ave S Auburn WA 98001. If the pre race packet pickup time does not work for you then you are welcome to pick your packet up the day of the race. For directions to Five Mile Park click here.
- Please take a close look at the swim, run and bike course maps on the “Course Summary” tab. Note that you can zoom into the maps as well as look at the elevation profiles on the maps. Any questions you have should be covered by the maps and descriptions, and if there is anything you are still uncertain about we will be happy to answer your questions. We’ll give you a chance to ask them before we start.
Please make sure and check the “Event Details” tab for a current schedule of events. Any changes would be made here. With that said, the latest schedule as of July 25th 2012 is posted below:
Friday, August 2nd, 2013 ~ Packet Pickup South End:
- 5:00 pm: South End Packet Pickup Opens @ Five Mile Park
- 8:00 pm: South End Packet Pickup Closes @ Five Mile Park
Note: For directions to Five Mile Park click here.
Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 ~ Race Day:
- 5:00 am: Race Day Packet Pickup Opens at Transition Area
- 5:15 am: Transitions Area Opens
- 6:15 am: Transition Area Closes for Olympic Distance Participants
Note: Sprint Distance Participants Must Start Using Side Entrance
- 6:20 am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting at Swim Start for Olympic Tri & Aquabike
- 6:30 am: Olympic Tri & Aquabike Swim Waves Start
- 8:00 am: Post Race Food Open! Bon Appetite!*
- 8:15 am: Transition Area Closes for Sprint Distance Participants
- 8:20 am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting at Swim Start for Sprint Tri & Aquabike
- 8:30 am: Sprint Tri & Aquabike Swim Waves Start
- 9:00am: Olympic Distances Awards Ceremony
- 10:00am: Sprint Distances Awards Ceremony
- 11:15 am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting at Swim Start for Kids/Youth Tri
- 11:30 am: Kids/Youth Triathlons Start
- 12:30 am: Transition Area Closes for the day!
Start Area Check In:
- Opens at 5:00 am on race day. Sprint athletes can arrive at 7:00 am if they prefer to do so. There will be a separate side entrance at the transition area. Please do not use the bike in / bike out or swim in / run out areas to enter the transition area after the Olympic race has begun. Note that the transition area will be split into two sides, one for Olympic athletes and one for Sprint athletes. The transition area will close at 6:15 am for Olympic athletes and 8:15 am for Sprint athletes.
A very big thank you to Sammamish Valley Cycle! They will be providing bike support for the Federal Escape Triathlon this year! Make sure you check out their website for more information about them HERE: http://www.sammamishcycle.com/
We wish you all a great time and look forward to seeing you all this coming weekend!
The TriFreaks Inc. Team